KELAS ASAS SOLEKAN PENGANTIN 2011
1. Preparation of make-up tools & equipment
2. Roughly modules briefing
3. Preliminaries of Makeup tools & equipment: brushes, applicators etc.
4. Skin & face shape analyze
5. Eyebrow shaping
6. Face sculpting, shading & correcting
7. Base selection, application technique & color matching.
8. 2 types of Eye makeup technique application
9. Bridal hairdo - Simple wig sanggul styling with accessories.
10. Health & hygiene
11. FAQ session
1. Complete Make-up set & tools (for make-up session usage only)
2. Facial cotton, buds & Makeup remover.
3. Fake eyelashes & glue
4. Headband & face towels (for make-up session usage only)
5. Final touch student photo - before & after portfolio
7. Certificate of participation.
- pencil/pen & notebook
Terms of Payment:
- CASH or FUND TRANSFER to MAYBANK ACC 164221221317